You can add up to 1,000 sites—including news and mobile sites—to your account. In addition, Google will ask you to verify your site. This is because they need to know you own a site before they'll show you certain information about it or enable you to use their tools.
Add and verify a site:
- Sign into Google Webmaster Tools with your Google Account.
- Click the Add a site button, and type the URL of the site you want to add. Make sure you type the entire URL, such as http://www.example.com/
- Click Continue. The Site verification page opens.
- (Optional) In the Name box, type a name for your site (for example, My Blog).
- Select the HTML verification method, and download the file.
AusWebDesign will upload your verification file, and notify you when this has been done so you can complete the site verification process.