It is easy to set up your website email address in your existing Gmail inbox. You can both receive and send as your website email address.
1. Log in to Gmail or create an account if you do not have one.
2. Click on the Gear icon in the top right corner and choose Settings.
3. Click on the Accounts and Import tab.
4. Click Add a POP3 mail account you own.
POP account settings
5. You will get a pop-up prompting you for your email address. Enter your email address from the Email accounts section of your Control Panel, then click Next.
6. Enter the details for your account as follows:
- E-mail Address: your email address (e.g. firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Username: your full email address (e.g. email@example.com)
Password: your webmail password
- POP Server: your mail server, which is usually mail.yourdomain.com
- Port: 995
- Leave a copy of retrieved message on the server: check this if you want to leave your emails in your POP server after Gmail has copied them
- Always use a secure connection (SSL) when retrieving mail: Yes, select this option
- Label incoming messages: this label will appear next to messages in Gmail
- Archive incoming messages: this will make a backup copy of the emails in Gmail
7. After entering your details, select Add Account button.
8. Select Yes, I want to be able to send mail as, then click Next Step.
9. Enter the name that you want the email to be marked as coming from, then click Next Step.
10. Select Send through Gmail then click Next Step.
11. Click Send Verification. The verification email may take up to half an hour to arrive in your Gmail account's inbox.
13. Open the confirmation email, you can either Click the link in the email to verify or you can Copy the code.
14. If you copied the code from the email, Paste it into the box, and click Verify.
And you're done!
To send email from one of your alternate sender addresses, click the From link when you compose a new message. If you're replying to or forwarding a message, click the field where your recipients are listed, then click From. After clicking From, you'll see a drop-down menu next to your address, where you can select the email address you'd like to send from.
If you ever need to edit the name, configuration or reply-to address, go back to your settings. Click edit next to the address on your Accounts tab. To delete an address, just click delete.